Wellness Journey Update…

 I need to switch these posts back to something positive. Aside from the food at my staff meeting, I’ve stuck with my diet. I received lots of compliments on how good I’m starting to look. I also got lots of compliments on my hair, nails, and clothes. I’ve been trying to focus on feeling better about myself, and I feel like it’s starting to pay off. I haven’t stepped on a scale lately, but my clothes are fitting so much better. I’ve been walking and doing body weight exercises at home. I’m not as tired as I was a few weeks ago. Still haven’t had any alcohol or pop. I’ve cut out caffeine. I’m drinking so much water. I’m also off social media. I’ve just been focusing on myself, and stopped comparing myself to other people.  I’m still doing my therapy and working very hard on my anxiety. Using this blog as a personal journal helps too. I’m not sure if anyone is following along, but it helps keep me accountable. I feel good. I’m happy. People keep telling me how happy and glowy I look. That’s probably the best compliment. 

Comments

Popular Posts