Wasn’t Expecting That..

 He called. He sounded like himself, unlike the last time we talked. We caught up a little bit on what we’ve been up to the last couple weeks. Other than having Covid, he sounded better. I was fully expecting to never hear from him again. But he called. And wants to talk again tomorrow. I’m not sure how to feel. We voiced that we missed talking to each other. I guess I’ll update more on that when it happens. I’m just trying not to get my hopes up. 

Odin had a much better day. I spent the day speaking to his teachers and principal about the way he’s been feeling. I think we’re all on the same page and working to support him as much as we can. He had a great day; laughed and joked around with friends. Please keep praying for him, it’s working! 

But seriously, I had the weirdest day ever…

Comments

Popular Posts