An Odin Update...

 He started his new classes. I picked him up and asked how his day went, he said it was AMAZING. He really likes all of his new teachers. He finally has some classes with friends. His math teacher allowed them to do all their work in class, so he did not have any math homework for the first time all year. I'm hoping this is the change he needed. He seemed like a different kid. It was nice to see him smile. I need to start doing more things to make him feel special and get him out of the house more. I think we might need a trip to Kennywood tomorrow, just the two of us. We love roller coasters. I think we could both benefit from a day of fun and good food. I know he has a long way to go, but I pray the actions I'm taking are putting him on the right track. I just want him to be happy and healthy. My goal is to make him a functioning member of society. I don't want him to live life being a victim of his mental health issues. I want him to see that we are both able to overcome our issues, and live a "normal" life. I know he picks up on my sadness, so I'm working hard to stay positve and healthy. I want to be a good role model for him. 

Comments

Popular Posts