Today was hard…

​I encountered my first rough day since starting all this. Don’t get me wrong, I had a great day. Went to church. Took Odin to the mall. Spoiled him a little. Did lots of walking. Didn’t eat any bad food. Didn’t even have an issues watching Odin eat mall Chinese food while I drank a bottle of water. The hard part was him. I can’t stop thinking about him. Does he miss me? Has he moved on already? Is this all temporary? Does he really not want to be with me? I wanted to text him so bad. I didn’t, but I thought about it all day. I miss him so much. So many things made me think of him…Target, football, Chinese food, Eeyore & Tigger, so many little things. This just sucks. I wish he had been more upfront about things, maybe I could’ve fixed it before it got this bad. I know he was just trying not to hurt me. But this hurts. And I can’t talk to him about it. I’m trying to give him space. Chances are we’ll never get back together. That makes me sad. I’ve been on a lot of dates, with all sorts of me. None of them have ever made me this happy. Even my friends noticed and commented on that. I’m working so hard on fixing so many things, I wish he would just let me fix this too. I know I could. I’m not even the same person I was a week ago. She was a Debbie Downer. This girl is a Positive Penny. So much more fun. But I will continue to pray for him and think about him. That’s about all I can do at this point…


Wishing for love and happiness, 

Jamie

Comments

Popular Posts