Starting Over…

 I keep thinking about packing up the apartment, and moving somewhere new. Maybe even not tell anyone, except those close to me, where I’m going. I just don’t think there is anything here for me any longer. I’m a nurse, I can work anywhere. I really think Odin would benefit from a fresh start too. We both need to meet new people & try new things. I’m just not happy here. I don’t have any close friends. My family isn’t even close anymore. Clearly, Prince Charming isn’t going to come rescue me. I’m going to have to rescue myself. I think I’m going to start researching places. Find us somewhere with a good school district and lots of things to do nearby. My goal is to be out of this town by June. That way Odin and I can finish out the school year here and save up for our new adventure. I need something good in my future, and I think this could be it. 

Comments

Popular Posts