The Call…

 He called. We spent an hour an half talking about random things. We caught up on our lives over the past few weeks. We both seem to working pretty hard to improve ourselves. We laughed. We joked. We reminisced. I’ve missed him. I still don’t know where his head is at with all this. We talked like we used to. Nothing was weird or awkward. I finally had to just say I had to go, because it was starting to hurt. But I didn’t cry. And I didn’t beg him to take me back. So I’m proud of myself. We discussed meeting up for coffee soon so he could bring my things from his house. But I don’t know if I can see him. It might be in my best interest to have him mail it to me. I don’t think I can just be his friend right now. Maybe I should start seeing other guys. Maybe a fun date would help me forget about these feelings. But part of me wants to just hold out. I don’t know what to do. I’m just going to keep working on my health and happiness, and leave it in God’s hands. That’s all I can do at this point. 

Comments

Popular Posts