Celebs in MAC Lipsticks...

It's no secret that lately I've become obsessed with MAC lipstick. I showed you Russian Red and Candy Yum-Yum, but I wanted you to know, not all of the colors are so out there. I found some pics of some great colors on the hottest celebrites. I had to share!!
Kim Kardashian in her favorite color, Angel (soft pink, frost)
Vanessa Hudgens in Creme D'Nude (pale muted peach beige, cremesheen)
Taylor Swift in Hue (soft pale pink, glaze)

Kristen Cavallari in Myth (pale muted peachy-beige, satin)


Lady Gaga in Pink Nouveau (hot pink, satin)

Gwen Stefani in her signature color, Ruby Woo (vivid blueish-red, matte)


Miley Cyrus in Shy Girl (creamy neutral coral beige, cremesheen)

Selena Gomez in Snob (ladylike mauve, satin)

**Also: free shipping on maccosmetics.com until midnight tonight, use code:PRIME**

Comments

  1. Cute post! "Snob" has been on my list of must-haves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I think I'm going to go get Myth this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts