My Sephora Wishlist...

1. ghd Classic 1" Styler

This is the perfect tool for all your hair styling needs. It straightens. It smooths. It creates waves. It curls. AMAZING. It also has auto shut-off (if your anything like me, you forget to unplug :-/) I've done a lot of research on straighteners, everyone raves about this one. I just need to convince Jeremiah to let me spend $185 on it. Wish me luck!

2. TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System

How fabulous would it be to have flawless makeup, everyday, without leaving your house or hiring a makeup artist? I know, right?! I'm dying for this. You can do sheer, medium, or full coverage foundation. Plus, you can get blush & highlighters to use with this. I personally believe a flawless face is worth $225...plus the cost of foundation, blush, and highlighter...lol.

3. Sephora Collection Large Rolling Train Case


I don't quite have enough make to fill this (...yet), but I find this thing extremely cool. The top part snaps off. It's the same size as the case I already have. But the bottom part? Full of compartments & plenty of room for my future purchases. I think that if I'm going to be a professional makeup artist, I should look the part. At $225, this SCREAMS professional.

4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils 15th Anniversary Collection

I have 2 colors already; Whiskey (dark brown), and Zero (black). I LOVE them. They go on like a gel liner, they're waterproof, and the color is gorgeous. By far, my favorite eye liner. This set comes with 15 shades; Stray Dog (shimmering taupe brown), Corrupt (dark metallic brown with silver glitter), Bourbon (medium brown with sparkle), Midnight Cowboy (beige sparkle), Baked (bronze), Stash (mossy gold-green), Mildew (deep mossy green), Perversion (blackest carbon black), Electric (bright blue), Binge (deep metallic blue), Ransom (bright purple), Asphyxia (pinky iridescent purple), Rockstar (deep reddish purple), Zero (black), and Uzi (sparkling gunmetal gray). It's a $264 value, so I think $92 is a bargain.

5. Hello Kitty Crystal Dipped Handheld Mirror Made With Swarovski Elements

Do I really need a $350, pink crystal, Hello Kitty mirror? No. But, I really, really, really want one. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love Hello Kitty. I've always loved Hello Kitty. And the fact that it's pink & sparkly? **SIGH** This is perfect for me. (Jeremiah strongly disagrees...party pooper!!) I am obsessed with this.

Comments

Popular Posts