My [ACCIDENTAL] Secret to Better Skin...

 As a lot of you know, Odin was recently sick for about 2 weeks. When we took him to the ER (the 2nd time...lol), the doctor gave us a few things at home to do along with giving him medication. One of which was run a cool mist humidifier. I run it beside the bed while we sleep(he insists on sleeping in the middle), and all day while we play in the living room. My skin looks amazing!! It's hydrated, it looks more even, and it looks brighter. I googled it make sure I wasn't seeing things. I was right...they are great for your skin!! Who would've thought?! Not only can my child breathe better, but I look fabulous!! Hands down, best $38 I've ever spent. If you have one, run it. If you don't, go get one!!

This is the one we have. I insisted on getting this one, becuase it was for Odin. The mist comes out of the trunk...too cute!! It was $38. We paid extra for cuteness. They do have cheaper ones.

Here are some of the other benefits of a cool mist humidifier are they ease allergies, colds, flu, and asthma symptoms. Plus, they help heal chapped lips!!

Comments

Popular Posts