Thursday, March 24, 2011

L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara...

Want the appearance of fake lashes without the hassle? Get. This. Product.

My favorite makeup artist, Kandee Johnson, swears by this stuff. I saw it at Wal-Mart, for $9, & thought I'd try it out and review for you guys. Here's what makes it so cool...


Step 1- The white base coat builds a protective, nourishing tube around your lashes.
Step 2- The lengthening, tube covering top coat takes things to new heights. You will be amazed!!
Step 3- Wear all day, looking fab, without clumps & smudges
Step 4- Wash off with wash cloth & warm water. That's it.
Still need proof?? (don't judge my no makeup, freckle face...I beg of you)

No Mascara (love those dark circles...lol)
I have such short lashes :(

Double Extend Beauty Tubes
Instant lashes. Whoop!! Whoop!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been using Too Faced mascara and it's killing me. It's a pain to remove and it clumps! When it comes time to remove it, it flakes off in big pieces, no matter what method I use (warm water, soap, baby oil, eye makeup remover, etc). I'm not in love. Maybe it's time for a change?

    ReplyDelete