Get This Look...


Kim Kardashian's Eye Makeup from the 2011 Grammy Awards


**REMEMBER**
My eyes are not the same shape as Kim's. The makeup I'm using is not the same thing her makeup artist used. This is just my interpretation of her look My camera is horrible for taking makeup pics. Please, bear with me until I get a new one. Also, I am not wearing faux lashes. Other than that, enjoy!!





Be sure to prime first!! I used Too Faced's Shadow Insurance (duh!)


To get this look, I used my Urban Decay Naked Palette

I started with Virgin. Using a fluffy brush, I put the color from my lashes to my brow.
Next, I used Smog, placing it in a 'V' shape on the outer corner of my eye. (see my previous post on how to do this, if you don't know already.) I used a sponge applicator for this.
Finally, I brushed Halfbaked from my lashes, to the crease of my eye. I also put this color along my bottom lashes & in the inner corner of my eye. You can use any brush for this.


I lined all the way around my eyes with Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Zero.

I traced over the liner on my top lid with Maybelline Eye Studio Dramatic Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black. Be sure to make a wing with this liner, it adds that "Kim Kardashian drama".


Finish with 2 coats of mascara. I used Buxom Lash in Blackest Black.
**At this point, I would put on my lashes (if I had any...lol).**

The last thing you'll need to pull off this look? Confidence.


All the makeup I used can be found at Sephora, other than the Maybelline liner. You can find that at Wal-mart. You don't HAVE to use these colors. You can use similar ones. This is just the closest thing I had to what her makeup artist used. 

Thanks for reading!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts