The Things You Find in Your Makeup Case...

I've found...the lose treasure hiding in the lipgloss/lipstick tray of my makeup case. I had to share the good news with you all. It's called Glamour Gloss, by Too Faced. I guess I got it in one of my many palettes, and I just tossed it aside.

It's plumps your lips (without that burning sensation, it is a bit tingly though). The natural-plumping system utilizes rice lipids and dehydrated marine spheres that work directly with the body's hydration system to collect moisture and plump lips. A combination of Omega 3, 6, and 9, Natural Vitamin E, Jojoba and Avocado oils hydrate and moisturize lips for a youthful appearance. It's a sheer wash of color. It's gorgeous!! I love this stuff!! I wish I would've tried it sooner. My gloss is in Pillow Talk (pictured above), and can be found at toofaced.com. Sephora is sold out, I checked.
Too excited not to show you guys!! (yes, this is what I look like when I hang out at home...full face of makeup, leopard print nails, and bandanna headband LOL!!)

Comments

  1. I'm a Too Faced Glamour Gloss lover as well, but my new discovery is the Buxom brand. I love it way more than the Glamour Gloss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts