Makeup Tricks...

Just wanted give you ladies a few makeup tricks to make you look even more fabulous!! Enjoy!!

  • Before applying lipstick, run your toothbrush over your lips to exfoliate. This way, your lipstick will glide on and look flawless.
  • To extend the life of your lipstick, place a single-ply tissue over your lips (after you put on lipstick) and lightly dust over it with your powder. This will set your lipstick & keep it from feathering.
  • Want to keep your eyeliner from smudging? Apply it first with a pencil, then trace over it with the same color eyeshadow. To make it last even longer, wet your shadow brush with Visine first.
  • Love waterproof mascara, but hate removing it? Put a coat of non-waterproof mascara on first, as a base coat. This way, the waterproof kind will bond to the regular mascara & not your lashes.
  • (As much as I hate to admit this...) While watching Jersey Shore, I noticed as the girls get ready they spray their faces with hairspray. As crazy as it sounds, it will set your makeup and make it last through a day at work or night out.

This picture has NOTHING to do with my post. I couldn't find one that did, so I decided to share this one of me and my sisters doing a blackhead mask. I love it, I think it's adorable....lol :)

Comments

Popular Posts