I Have a Dream...

There are some many things I want to do during my life time. As I'm getting older, I'm starting to check them off. I am a wife...check. I am a mama...check. I'm a beauty blogger (& people are actually tuning in to read what I have to say...thank you all soooooooo much!!)...check. I'm looking into taking classes, and making makeup my career. But, there is still one thing I've always dreamed of doing...

I want to start an organization to help local high school girls attend their proms. Prom is so expensive now a days. I want to help those less fortunate acheive their fairy tale night. Much like the Princess Project or the Cinderella Project, all dresses, jewelry, and shoes would be donated to help make the dreams of a girl, who probably would unable to attend otherwise, come true. There would be hair, makeup, and nail services provided also. I'd like to have this organaztion up & running for 2012.

Like I said, this is a dream of mine, just something I'm throwing around. Do you think it would be a hit around here? I know times are hard for a lot of local families. Please, please, please give me some feedback. Thank you!!

Comments

Popular Posts