10 Things I Like About ME...

I'm having a bit of a rough day. I'm feeling a little down & worthless. To pick myself up, I'm going to list my good qualities. Cheesy? Maybe. But, reminding myself of how wonderful I am...helps. Try it next time you feel like the world hates you. Here it goes...

1. I AM BEAUTIFUL. (look at that face...lol)
2. I am a great mama. (ask Odin)
3. I am fun. (not many girls would post pics like the one above.)
4. I am creative. (or at least I try to be.)
5. I am not afraid to follow my dreams. (move over Kandee Johnson LOL!!)
6. I have a family that loves me, regardless of how unlovable I am at times.
7. Contrary to popular belief, I am intelligent.
8. I love helping others.
9. I have great hair. (Cocky? Nope. Fact? Absolutely.LOL!!)
10. Love me or hate me...I'm am not afraid to be myself, at all times :)

**Note: this has nothing to do with my plastic surgery question on Facebook...just having a bad day...lol**

Comments

Popular Posts