The World's Best Concealer...

I've tried a billion different concealers. I've been to Wal-Mart, Sephora, and various other makeup counters. I couldn't find anything to cover the haggard blemishes & dark circles that tend to show up on my face. While on a Girl's Day Out in Pittsburgh, I decided to stop at my favorite MAC counter & ask for some help. The MA was very patient with me. She showed me all over their concealers, and went into great detail about each one. I told her exactly what I wanted, and she matched me with the most amazing product.


This is MAC's Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer. According to maccosmetics.com, it's "A lightweight, creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage of the skin's imperfections and discolourations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks. Enriched with antioxidants (derivatives of Vitamin A and Vitamin E), it also contains Silica to help adsorb the skin's oils. Concealer has an SPF of 35 and is available in a wide range of colours. It can be applied with a medium to firm fiber brush (try the 242 Brush), a latex sponge, or the fingertips."

The coverage is unbelievable. It hides everything. We had been shopping for 8 hours when I stopped by the MAC counter. I slept 3 hours the night before. This stuff made me look completely refreshed. I've been using it everyday for 2 weeks, I love it more & more everyday. It's definitely worth every penny of it's $17.00 price tag. I will not buy another concealer. This has become my go-to. I'm in love.

Comments

  1. Yes, I love this too and wear the NW35. :)

    I also really like the Erase Paste from Benefit too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts