Welcome Back, Jamie Lynn...

It's funny how you can feel like mud for so long, then one day you wake up & suddenly you feel like yourself again. I don't want to go into any hairy details, but life was really hard for awhile. I learned that if you want help, you have to ask for it, most of the time. Sometimes, people in your life just know what you need to hear. It's a nice mixture in my life. I realized, everything I don't like about myself can be fixed. I don't like the way my body looks, so I go to the gym. I don't like having kidney stones, so I gave up diet coke (the hardest thing I've ever done). I didn't like my hair, so I dyed it & gave myself bangs. Pale skin looks gross, so I got a tan. I stopped laying around belly aching & started taking care of myself. Crazy how if you stop whining & do something about your problems, they get better. I don't expect life to be easy, I wouldn't want it to be. I like a challenge. I'm happy to report, I overcame the biggest challenge of all...me. I'm back & better than ever. I feel better than I have in years. It's amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts