What I Want For Fall...


I love being comfortable. Jeans don't always do it for me. Yoga pants are kinda old. Gimme some leggings!!
I love leggings!! If have never worn them, I suggest you get off the computer & get your butt to the mall. They are amazing. It's like wearing sweatpants, but they look nicer. My favorite outfit is leggings, a v-neck tee, a long sweater, and ballerina flats...so cute, so comfy. I'm dying for gold ones, not that I'd ever really wear them. I'd probably get funny looks when I got to Wal-Mart. I might get brave, or I might just wear them around the house...lol. The full length leggings are the best. You can pull them up to look like cropped ones if you'd like. The pair above are available at American Apparel (americanapparel.com) for $46.00. They seriously have leggings in EVERY color & a ton of different fabrics.
Go check them out!!

Comments

Popular Posts