My New Blush is a STUNNER...

MAC's new "MAC Me Over" collection debuted this week. It's a collection full of neutrals and warm tones, released just in time for Fall. After careful review of the entire collection, I chose only one item to purchase (my makeup case if FULL of neutrals, I didn't think I needed anymore brown eyeshadows & nude-ish lipsticks...lol). I settled on a powder blush in Stunner.


Stunner is described by MAC as a "light coral-pink" with a satin finish. It's definitely more pink than coral. It goes on so smooth, and is buildable. Unlike some light colored blushes, Stunner is not chalky. It's one of those colors that will flatter most skin tones. It's a bit pricey at $19.50, but the color pay off is gorgeous & it has serious staying power.

The MAC Me Over collection is available at maccosmetics.com. But, you'll have to shop around if Stunner is on your shopping list. It has already sold out on MAC's website. However, MAC products are also sold online at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, and Macy's, so be sure to check out their sites, too.

Comments

Popular Posts