Victoria's Secret Inspired Eye Makeup...

INSPIRATION

MY VERSION

I've always loved this look. After many failed attempts, I think I finally got it down. It's so simple to do. It's sexy without being to harsh. Here's what I did...
**Keep in mind: these are the products I used. You do  not have to use these exact colors. Check Wal-Mart for similar colors & a smaller price tag.**


Start with an eye primer. This will help your shadow stay on all day.


Next, I put the right side of Too Faced's George & Weezey all over my lid, from lash line to brow bone. I also put it underneath my eye.


I used Urban Decay's Halfbaked from my lashes to my crease, and lightly under my eye.


Next, I used UD's Virgin (from the Naked palette) on the brow bone.


Then, I put UD's Darkhorse (also from the Naked palette) on the outer 'V' of my eye, and halfway underneath my eye.


Next, I used the silver side of TF's Ooh & Aah on the inner corner.

**Take a fluffy eye brush & BLEND!!**


Line the top lashes with a liquid liner, winging it slightly.


Add a white eyeliner to the bottom water line to make your eyes look bigger.


Do 2 coats of mascara on the top & bottom lashes.


Finish with falsies.


Ta-da!! Supermodel sexiness made easy!! :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts