Jamie Von Teese...

...Not really, but this is the signature color of Miss Dita Von Teese (she's a burleseque dancer, for those of you who don't know who she is....extremely gorgeous!!). My bright red lips weren't quite as sexy, I guess it's because I was wearing sweatpants...at Wal-Mart...lol!!

Here's my new lipstick. It's Russian Red from MAC, the Wonder Woman limited edition ($15.50 at maccosmetics.com). Who doesn't love Wonder Woman?! Jeremiah got this for me on his latest work trip. I love him. He HAS to get funny looks when he walks up to a MAC counter or into a Sephora. He's always good to bring me home little surprises like this. He's the best.
I don't know why this pic insisted on being sideways. I did everything I could to fix it, but it said "No, thank you". Oh well. Sorry. Here I am in all my red-lipped glory. I also can't take a serious picture of myself. Sorry about that, too.

Comments

Popular Posts