OBSESSION!! (4/10/11)...

I love a good clipless curling iron. They're so easy & fun to use. So, when I saw this, I about died...
This little beauty is the Amika Triple Barrel Pro Curler Set. It's $175 from sephora.com. It comes with 3 detachable barrels (19 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm) and a styling glove. So you'll look slightly like Michael Jackson, but you won't burn your fingers. Ugh. I'm in love. 
For those of you who don't know how to use a clipless curling, it's quite easy...
Wrap your hair around the "wand" of the curling iron. Hold it in place for about 5-10 seconds and gently allow your curl fall off the iron. Super simple.
 

I alternate pieces of hair, curling one away from my face, then one toward my face. This keep the hair from clumping together & gives you that Supermodel look.

Comments

  1. I've never used one of these before. I sort of thought it made your hair look "kinky" curly, but yours looks more wavy, which I love! I may have to get myself one of these! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts