FASHION FRIDAY (4/8/2011)...

Ahhh, warm weather. If you're anything like me, you have a closet full of sun dresses. Seriously, I don't wear shorts (other than at the gym/riverwalk). I live in dresses. They're so practical. You can make any of the dressy with heels or wedges, or throw on flip-flops & pull your hair up for a casual look. Perfect.

This is what I want for this summer. Comfy. Easy to wear. Long, so I can play with Odin without showing my business. Maxi dresses are amazing. I want to kiss whoever invented them. For real. This one is so adorable. It gives me that 70's vibe. It also makes me wanna go on vacation. I could walk down the beach, picking up shells while barefoot, in this dress. ((((sigh)))) If you feel the same way, head over to victoriassecret.com. This little beauty is $70.

Comments

  1. And! Your pregnant BFF could totally wear it!! Let's each buy one and that'll be our reason to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts