Sunday, April 3, 2011

Poufs, Ponytails, and Mint Green Fingerails....

So, my main objective this weekend was to go to Pittsburgh & track down a bottle of Illamasqua's Nail Varnish in Milf. Thankfully, I didn't have to travel that far...I stopped at Wal-Mart Friday night (at 11 pm...ugh) and spotted a bottle of mint green polish.
The bottle on the left is the one I wanted, the one on the right is the one I got.
Illamasqua's version was $14, I purchased my Sally Hansen bottle for $2.48. I love a bargain. And, it's beautiful on...

See?! I am so in love with this color. Sorry, it's a little sloppy, but I didn't have time to clean them up, I was to excited to post this...lol.

Since, I didn't have to go all the way to the 'Burgh, we hit the local mall. I took my Sephora money to Victoria's Secret. I got 3 shirts, 2 panties, a hot pink bra, a pair of WV yoga pants, and umbrella for $100. I saved $68. I love those little cards they send you in the mail. This has nothing to do with my post, I was just really excited. Moving on...

I decided to sleep in today. I had an hour to get ready for church. I couldn't decide what to do with my hair, so this is what I ended up with...
Love it!! It's kind of like Snooki's pouf &  Chelsea from Teen Mom 2's hair got together...lol. It was so easy!! I let my hair dry by itself (No, I did not curl it. That's just what it looks like if I don't straighten it.) I teased the top up really big, back combed it, put the bottom part in a ponytail, and wrapped a piece of hair around it to jazz it up a bit. So simple, yet so cute!! (fyi: the nail polish I'm wearing in this pic is Ocean Love Potion from OPI for Sephora. It's on the website, $9 a bottle.)

Hope you all had a great weekend!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I love the pouf and pony....now details on all the backcombing, etc. I need a tutorial ;)

    ReplyDelete