RAVE: MAC Matte Lipstick!!...

For those of you looking for a long wear lipstick, head on over to maccosmetics.com or nearest MAC counter (for those of you from Buckhannon, that would be Pittsburgh). I've been wearing my Russian Red like it's going out of style. I apply it when I put on my makeup, and it stays on all day, without fading. It's like it drys on your lips. You can eat, drink, talk, kiss, and accidentally rub/touch your lips without smearing it all over your face. Trust me, I've done all of the above. It's definitely worth $14.50 (limited edition or lipsticks from special collections may cost a little more.) It's hands down the only lipstick I will buy from now on. I'm hoping to find a duplicate for Revlon's Nude Attitude (I'll keep you posted.)

This is next on my list. It's Candy Yum Yum. A gorgeous hot pink, just in time for Spring, from their Quite Cute Collection. It's $14.50 on MAC's website.

Comments

Popular Posts