My Mother's Day Wishlist...

I'm really looking forward to Mother's Day this year. Last year kind of missed the mark. I was still crabby from childbirth, and Hubs was working out of town. Until my son is old enough to make me paper cards and coffee filter flowers, I figure I should put the word out there for something I really want. Will someone please email this to my husband?? :)


1. iPhone 4 ($199.99 with my upgrade from att.com)
If you know me, you've seen my phone. If you've seen my phone, you know why this is at the top of my list. I currently have an iPhone 3GS. It has to be the saddest, most haggard phone in the whole world. I am so clumsy, and my poor phone has suffered the consequences. It's cracked. The speakers don't work right. It shuts off without warning. I miss calls. Sometimes, my letters chose not to work while I'm texting. It's not a good look. A new phone is more of a necessity. Trust me.

2. MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick ($14.50 at maccosmetics.com)
I don't know what it is about this color, but I NEED it. I dream about it. No joke. I'm seriously obsessed. There's nothing better than a bright coral lip on tan skin. So Summer.

3. Coach Kristen Leather Hobo in Peony ($289.00 at coach.com)
Since my baby isn't much of a baby anymore, I don't need to carry half of the stuff I used to lug around. Finally, I am able to carry a purse. Though, it needs to be a little on the large side. I still have to carry a sippy cup & few diapers. This one is perfect...large bag, bright color, shoulder strap, lots of little compartments. I love it.


4. Two Tickets to the Femme Fatale Tour (ticketmaster.com)
I am such a HUGE Britney fan, always have been. Yet, I've never seen her live. The fact that she's touring with Nicki Minaj puts the icing on the cake. I might not get these for Mother's Day, but I will be going. I don't care if I have to walk to Cleveland. I. AM. GOING.

5. Little Feet Necklace ($55 at chantellenicoledesigns.com)
I've always loved these mommy necklaces. I hinted for one last year (and for every other holiday), but have yet to receive one. It's the perfect Mother's Day gift.

Comments

  1. I swear I almost bought that Coach purse in NYC last month, but got two clutch bags instead. =)

    You've seen my iPhone, it's pathetic but I'm holding out for the new iPhone, whenever that may be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love personalized mommy necklaces ;) I have that mac lipstick and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts