Baby Turned Toddler...

As most of you know, Odin turned ONE yesterday. Surprisingly, I wasn't sad. I cried happy tears. I felt more accomplished than anything. I was able to keep him alive for the first year of his life. He's happy. He's healthy. I did it. I wish I knew where the time went. He's such a little man now. He's so funny. I wish everyone could hang out with my child, then they'd see I'm not just bragging about him, it's all really true...lol.
I won't talk to much about him, I know this is a BEAUTY blog. I just want you all to know how proud I am of my son.

Odin Chase
April 7, 2010

Odin Chase
April 7, 2011

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, BABY!! MAMA LOVES YOU MORE THAN LIFE!! <3

Comments

  1. It's a beauty blog, and your son is the most beautiful thing in your life. The two just go together, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts