Hair Cut & a Boo-Boo...

I had fully intended on posting this last night, but I took a bit of a spill. I was rushing Odin out to the car & tripped. I'm all bruised & scraped up, but Odin is fine. It scared me more than anything. I pray that never happens to any of you. Scariest moment of my life. I cried for hours. But, other than being sore, all is well. On the up side, my fake nails didn't pop off (woop!! woop!!). I'm doing a Prom Beauty For Less post later on this week, stay tuned.
See? It's full of gravel. I don't wanna scrub it out. Ugh. Moving on...
BEFORE (I don't know why this choose to be so small, the pics on my blog hate me.)
AFTER

I didn't go quite as short, or as blonde as I originally planned (just did highlights), but I LOVE it!! It's so much fun to change up my look!! I went to Freddy at Trumps on Main St. I'm so excited!!

Comments

  1. Love it!!! Perfect for summer!

    I'm getting mine done next Friday and I'm so nervous. I desperately need a haircut and I think I'll be cutting quite a few inches off since it's so unhealthy. I don't want to, but it's my own fault!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm allowed to say this because we are the same age... We are too dang old to have knees that look like that, friend. I'm so sorry you took a spill. I guess it's better for your knee to look that way than Odin's head. Makes me shiver just to look at it.

    Also? Your hair? Well, I texted you. It's amazing. You look GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts