Fashion Friday: Royal Wedding Edition...


The event of the year has come & gone. I, like billions of other around the world, set my clock & got up early to see the wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton. A lot of men have been ask, "Why is this such a big deal?" Personally? I think women are interested because it's a modern day, Cinderella story. He's a prince. She's a commoner. It's fabulous. Plus, how often does a royal wedding happen? Not often. It was totally worth waking up at 4 am. It's history, people.


Kate, who did her own makeup for the big day, looked stunning in a dress designed by Sara Burton for Alexander McQueen.

Had it been MY wedding, and I was wearing McQueen, it would've looked more like this...

I guess that's why she's is now royal, and I am not.

Other than the excitement of 'The Dress', I enjoyed watching the guests arrive. The women were told on the invitation to wear hats, so that's what they did...and they were spectacular. Philip Treacy is a hat genius. Here are a few of my favorites...


The Beckham's



Princesses, Eugenie and Beatrice


Socialite, Tara Palmer Tomkinson



and, the Queen :)



Comments

Popular Posts