Review: St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse

This product is to die for. Seriously. I've been self-tanning since high school. This is the first tanner I've used that dries in 60 seconds, it doesn't streak, it doesn't have that awful fake tan smell, and it looks so natural. This product does not contain glitter or shimmer like a lot of tanners. It contains aloe, so it won't dry out your skin. It's dark brown in color, so you can see exactly where you're putting it. I put it on twice a week, right after I shower. I start with my face & neck, I do my chest, then my legs, and come back & do my arms. I've found that's the best order to do it in. I put on my eye cream & moisturizer immediately after, then my make up. I've never had any steaks. The only thing is, if you don not wear gloves, you must wash your hands after every body part. No body looks cute with brown palms. I was going to do a before & after for you guys today, but I haven't been feeling well. I promise, I'll post that soon. You can find this product at sephora.com for $40.

Comments

Popular Posts