My Favorite Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder

I rarely wear blush. I am more of a bronzer kind of girl. I love having that sun-kissed glow. I'm pretty sure I've tried every drugstore bronzer that's out there. The majority of them are caked with glitter, or they make you look like an Oompa Loompa. I was so excited when I found this bronzer at Sephora...
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder is AMAZING!! It's the first true matte, non-orange bronzer I've come across. It  neutralizes redness, and evens out and enhances all skin tones. Plus, it's made from real cocoa powder, so your face smells like chocolate. Trust me, it smells delicious. My favorite thing about the packaging is the mirror. It reads, "Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?" So cute!! This product is great for contouring & giving you that subtle summer glow. You can find it at Sephora or the Too Faced website for $28. It's a bit pricey, but defiantly worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts