I Think I'm in LOVE!!

So, I was at Wal-Mart today, looking for some new nail polish. Instead, I discovered the world's greatest at home manicure. It will only set you back $8.50. It takes about 10 minutes. You don't have to sit and wait for your nails to dry.

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips are the greatest invention ever!! You get 16 little nail polish strips (in different sizes, so you can match them to your nails). You peel the plastic off, separate the polish strip from it's backing, press it to your nail, and cut off the excess. It comes with easy to follow instructions. The box says they last about 10 days. You remove them with nail polish remover. It's so easy & they look amazing!! I am really impressed. I'm wearing Collide-O-Scope. I also bought Laced-Up, which looks like black lace. I can't wait to buy more!!

Comments

  1. Guess who needs to go to Walmart today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these and i LOVE them. Alot of the really fun ones were snatched up already . :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts