My 5 Favorite Non-Makeup Beauty Items

Here is a list of 5 things I cannot live without. They're affordable, functional, and fabulous. Best of all, you can find them all at Wal-Mart. I took pictures of each item in my bathroom, with my iPhone. So, please excuse the poor quality. I hope you find this list helpful.

ENJOY!!

1.
      
Crest 3D White Tooth Paste- My Favorite tooth paste!! This made my teeth appear whiter after one use, and it tastes great!! (around $4)
2.       Cocoa Butter Lotion- It doesn’t matter what brand it is. I can’t notice a difference between the name brand & the generic. I use this every day. It’s the only lotion that keeps my skin hydrated & soft. (around $5)
3.       Professional by Nature’s Therapy Heat Shield Thermal Spray- This is the generic version of Chi’s Iron Guard. I spray this on my hair after I dry it, right before I flat iron it. It keeps my hair smooth & shiny. It doesn’t weigh my hair down, and it has a very light scent. I can’t live without this stuff!! AMAZING!! (around $4)
4.       Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum- I’m almost thirty, so I’m trying to preserve my face for as long as I possibly can. Not that turning 30 scares me…crow’s feet scare me. I’ve been using this stuff for almost a year now. It’s gotten rid of a few tiny lines I had around my eyes. I highly recommend this product for anti-aging. (around $19)
5.       Goody Boar Blends Ceramic Brush for Smooth Styling- My sister turned me on to this brush. It cuts down on drying time, plus it adds shine & volume. This is my secret to good hair. Hands down, the best brush I have ever used. (around $12)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts