My Favorite Oscar Looks...

Let's be honest, I could care less about who wins. I watch movies for entertainment value. I don't watch the kinds of movies that make you think, "Wow. This one is going to win best picture this year". I love comedies, the kind with stupid humor, not the kind that win Oscars. I do however, LOVE Oscar fashion & beauty. The most glamorous women in the world dress up like Barbie dolls, & we get to watch with envy. I'm excited to watch Fashion Police tonight to see what Ms. Joan Rivers has to say. But for now, here's my opinion...

Best Dressed-

Gwyneth Paltrow in Calvin Klein

STUNNING!! Not your conventional Oscar look, but I love this!! I love that she did super-straight hair, simple makeup, simple jewelry (the earrings are to die for), and she let the dress shine. So gorgeous!! Can't take my eyes off this dress!!

Best Hair & Makeup-

Reese Witherspoon

GORGEOUS!! This woman can do no wrong, at least in my book. She really embodied old Hollywood glamour on the red carpet. Her eyes? Ugh. I'm dying. They look amazing. And that hair? Perfect. This is what a ponytail should look like.

Comments

Popular Posts