FINALLY ABLE TO BLOG!!

Hey strangers!! It's been a long time. Thankfully, I'm back. I really missed you ladies!! I spent the better part of this week super sick on the couch. I've had a fever, a sore throat, a runny nose, a couch, and an ear infection. I wasn't sure if i was going to make it there for a while...lol. I started feeling better just in time to head to the WV State Wrestling Tournament with my little family. I was going to blog at the hotel, but I couldn't figure out the wi-fi.

Here we are, enjoying the action :)
Here's a better shot of Odin. He was so good. He made a lot of new friends, and had a lot of fun :)

I was able to sneak away from the action long enough to do a little makeup shopping. I hit the MAC counter in WV. It's located at Macy's at the Barboursville Mall, just outside of Huntington. I decided to purchase a new eyeshadow in a fun color. I've been in a color rut, only buying neutrals. I needed something new & exciting in my life. I went with Plumage.
It's a matte, peacock blue color. It (like most MAC products) is highly pigmented. It goes on smooth, and and blends easily. I wore this color on Friday to the tournament. It was so hot in the arena. With a little Too Faced Shadow Insurance, it stayed put & the color was vibrant all day. I received several compliments on it. It's a beautiful shade of blue. This is the way blue eyeshadow should be worn, not like that horrible light blue color from 1975.  You can find this at maccosmetics.com for $14.50.

Comments

  1. We need to have an eye shadow tutorial day. I need some color in my life, but I am afraid...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts