Passion Peel Off Pomegranate & Passion Flower Mask...


This is the best $1.37 I have ever spent. I saw a bunch of different facial masks on an end of an isle at Wal-Mart. I chose this one because it was a peel off one. I did a little research online about this product before I tried it, since the package didn't say too much. I found that Montage Jennesse is a company from England, who uses all natural products, and does not test on animals. We like that.
After washing & patting my face dry, I applied the Passion Peel Off mask. It smelled delicious. I wanted to lick my face. No joke. But, the package tells you not to eat it...lol. It felt like jelly on my face, and the red color made me look like I had a nasty sunburn. As it dried, it made my face feel tight. After 20 minutes, it peeled away, taking all my dry skin with it. My face looked awesome after using this mask. My skin is so soft. It didn't break me out of harm my skin like other peels have done in the past. I loved this product so much, I made a special trip back to Wal-Mart to pick up some more.
So, get off the computer, head to the store, and pick up one of these masks. You will love it. Promise.

Comments

Popular Posts