Urban Decay 24/7Waterproof Liquid Liner...


I'm not a huge liquid liner fan. I have a black one I wear when I'm feeling a little retro. When I saw these reviewed on Temptalia.com, I knew I had to have them. I even dreamt about them (pathetic, I know, don't judge). I took the plunge & ordered a couple...Smog (bronze) & Radium (royal blue). Then I was forced to wait 3 days for Sephora to ship them to me.

Finally, they arrived. I wore Radium to Vacation Bible School the night I got it. Not only did it hold up in the heat/humidity, it also lasted through getting a bucket of water thrown in my face AND I still had it on when I woke up the next day. These liners are extremely pigmented, and easy to use. I will be ordering more of these. I want every color.

You can get them at sephora.com or urbandecay.com for $18.00 a piece.

Comments

Popular Posts