Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Hair...Blue Hair...


This is something I've always wanted to do, but never had the guts to go through with. I'm getting gutsy in my old age, so I decided to go for it. A lot of people have been asking about it, so here's what I used...


I found this Splat Hair Color at Wal-Mart ($9.00). It comes with blue, red, and purple. It also comes with bleach & a highlighting cap. Since my hair is blonde, I didn't have to do the bleaching step. I took the dyes & put them on a plate. I took a bristle brush, dipped in the colors, and brushed it in. You leave it in for a half hour, then shampoo & condition. If the color isn't exactly like you want it, you can do it again. It's super easy. I love the way mine turned out!! I think I'm going to do pink next.

No comments:

Post a Comment