Summer Beauty Courtesy of Victoria's Secret...

When I think of a typical place to purchase beauty products for this time of year, Victoria's Secret is probably the last place that would come to mind. After a couple of random shopping trips, I've stumbled upon two great product I want to share with you...

Soft & Tousled Wave Enhancing Spray ($14.00)
I'm a sucker for wave enhancing products. I've tried a billion of them. I love not having to blow dry and style my hair, especially after having Odin. This is by far one of the best. It's light weight, doesn't make your hair crunchy, and the smell is amazing. A few sprays on damp hair & you'll look like you spent the day at the beach. This has replaced my Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly.


Instant Self Tan Lotion With Tint ($12.00)
This reminds me of L'Oreal Sublime Bronze, minus the fake tan smell. The color is beautiful, and didn't leave me looking orange. It's dark brown in color, so you can see exactly where it goes. It also has a hint of gold shimmer. But don't worry, you won't look like a disco ball. Plus, shimmer disguises cellulite. This stuff dries quickly, and doesn't transfer onto my clothes. I love this product.

Comments

Popular Posts