Rave: My MAC Foundation & Powder...

After trying multiple drugstore foundations, and hating the majority of them, I decided to spend a little extra money and try something new. While Jeremiah & I were in Pittsburgh for our weekend away, I stopped by the MAC counter at Robinson and talked to Brittney (my favorite MAC MA). I told her what I wanted a medium to full coverage foundation that didn't heavy and a powder to not only set my foundation, but give me a little extra coverage if I needed it to. Here's what she hooked me up with...

This is MAC's Pro Longerwear SPF 10 Foundation ($29.50). According to maccosmetics.com, this is a long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection.



This is MAC's Studio Tech Powder Plus Foundation ($26.50). According to maccosmetics.com, it is a  one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans.

I've been wearing both products for several weeks now, I will not go back to drugstore brands. Although these products are a bit pricey, they work amazingly. I've gotten so many compliments on my makeup. They last all day, and you use very little product. One pump of foundation will cover my whole face. They hold up under extreme conditions also. I wore them to Vacation Bible School last week during the heat wave and came home looking flawless. My sister wore them to work the other day. After one evening wearing them, she said she's going to purchase both products. What I like most about them is, you can wear them together for great coverage, or separately for a lighter look.

Comments

  1. Everything I keep trying from MAC is the bomb diggity! I find myself going to them before Sephora! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts