Rant: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation...

After running low on L'Oreal True Match, I decided to try Maybelline Fit Me Foundation ($7 at Wal-Mart). My sister uses it, and loves it. I picked up color 225, which is the exact match for my L'Oreal N4. I was so excited to try this. After trying it, my excitement faded fast.
First of all, the consistency was weird. It's a medium coverage, but I found it to be a little too watery. The color turned a bit orange on my skin. I don't understand how it can be an exact color match to what I had been using, but show up on my skin like an Oompa Loompa. It also made my skin greasy. I have normal skin. It never gets oily. By the end of the day in this foundation, my face had broken out. It was awful. I've tried it with different moisturizers & primers, but still got the same results. So, I'll be giving mine to my sister and trying something else.

**Please keep in mind, this was just my experience. You might end up loving it. Everyone is different. So, we'll all have different results.**

Comments

Popular Posts