Naked Knock-Off Getting RAVE Reviews...



There it is. The Holy Grail of my  makeup collection, the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I wanted this thing so bad when it first came out. Sadly, so did everyone else. I would check online everyday, watching & waiting for it to come back in stock somewhere. I was about to spend $70+ for it on eBay. Thankfully, I got my email from UD just in time, and I was able to get it for the normal price. You all are in luck. If you want it, it's available at sephora.com, ulta.com, and urbandecay.com.
Now, you're probably asking yourself, "What's so great about that?" I'll tell you...I use this thing everyday. EVERYDAY. The colors are flattering on all skin tones. It gives you different textures...matte, satin, glitter, metallic. I love it. Sadly, mine doesn't look like the pic above anymore. I'm almost out of the color 'Naked' (matte taupe). I used it on my lid seriously everyday. Whether I'm doing a smokey eye or a simple eye, I use it. Thankfully, UD sells it buy itself (UD single shadows are $17 at sephora.com or urbandecay.com).

I realize not everyone wants to pay $48 dollars for the Naked. If you love the colors, but hate the price, you might want to click here. It's the NYX Nude on Nude Palette.

(NYX Nude on Nude on top
UD Naked on bottom...so you can compare)

The NYX palette comes with 20 shadows and 10 lip shades...all flattering on every skin tone. As you can see, the colors are VERY similar to the  Naked. I've been doing a little research for you guys...NYX palette is highly pigmented, smooth, and has staying power (according to some of my favorite gurus, I personally do not have this palette). Plus, it's half the price. The Nude on Nude is available at nyxcosmetics.com for $25.

**Please keep in mind, I do not own this palette, I'm just trying to find cheaper alternatives for you lovely ladies**

Comments

Popular Posts