My New Favorite Nails...

Obviously, I've been obsessed with doing my nails. I thinks it's because it's Summer and I've been wearing more flip-flops than foundation. I promise, I'll take a break from nails after this post...



I took this pic right after I did them, so they look a bit messy. This is super easy & super cute. Here's what you'll need...



Get three colors of polish. I used (from left to right) Read My Palm & Ocean Love Potion, both from OPI from Sephora, and Skull & Glossbones from OPI. I started by painting all of my nails with the Skull & Glossbones, two coats. I let that dry. Then I put a little of the Read My Palm on the baggie. I used a makeup sponge to dab it onto the middle of my nails. While that was still wet, I dabbed Ocean Love Potion on tips of my nails, blending into the other wet color. Let that dry, then seal with a clear coat.

**Don't throw out the baggie. When the polish dries, just peel it off & throw it away. That way, you can re-use the baggie for more nail polish fun!!**


Comments

Popular Posts