My MAC Lip Product Swatches...

It's not secret that my favorite makeup items in my case are MAC lipsticks. I went from never wearing anything on my lips to not leaving home with MAC lipstick on. They truly are amazing. They don't dry out my lips. They're highly pigmented. And the staying power is to die for. Here's a look at my collection (including 1 liner & 1 lipglass)...

**Keep in mind, these swathes are pictured in natural light, using no flash.**

1. Shy Girl- Creamsheen- creamy natural coral beige

2. Myth- Satin- pale muted peachy-beige

3. Viva Glam Gaga 2- Amplified- light neutral beige

4. Hue -Glaze- soft pale pink

5. Naked Liner- lip pencil- light neutral

6. Russian Red- Matte- intense blueish-red

7. Vegas Volt- Amplified- full power coral

8. Pink Nouveau- Satin- bright pink

9. Snob- Satin- ladylike mauve

10. Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass- light blue pink

All lipsticks & the lipglass are $14.50, and the lip pencil is $13.00 all available at maccosmetics.com.
Hope this inspires you to try some MAC lip products!! You'll love them!!

Have a great day!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts