MINI MAKEUP HAUL!!....

You know I can't pass up a trip to Pittsburgh without stopping by The Mall at Robinson for a little makeup action. After a looooooong day at the zoo, my mind & body were slightly worn out, but I muscled through & here's what I came home with...

MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl ($16.50)
I've had my eye on this for awhile. It's a great highlighter. It's one of those products you can put anywhere on your face. I'm so excited!!


MAC Lipstick in Shy Girl ($14.50)
This is a neutral, coral-beige. I figure I have a large amount of nude shades, would one more really hurt? I voted no & got it. Besides, I don't have a coral-ish nude shade. That justifies it for me.


Bare Escentuals Buxom Eyeliner in Pearl ($14.00 at Sephora)
I needed a new white liner. It's quickly becoming my favorite beauty product. I haven't tried the Buxom one yet, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. It was the only white line I could find that didn't have a metallic finish to it. Stay tuned, I'll let you know if I like it or not.

and finally...



Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in Caught With My Khakis Down ($9.50 at Sephora)
This is from their Summer, Safari Luxe Collection. It's a beautiful fatigue green. It will go with everything, yet it's still edgy. I'm pretty pumped about it!!

Stay tuned for reviews on all my new products!!


Comments

Popular Posts