Review: Jergens Natural Glow Express...

I've been getting a lot of messages about self-tanners. Most girls don't want to pay $40 a bottle, so I've been trying out a few cheaper brands. I love the regular Jergens Natural Glow, I figured this one would be a good place to start. I got mine at Wal-Mart. This one is for medium to tan skin, they also have one for light skin. You get 4oz of product, and it will set you back about $7. The Express is designed to give you color in one day rather than 7 days, like the original.
I put this on Saturday afternoon. I didn't notice any color that night, but when I woke up Sunday morning I looked like I had spent a week at the beach. I tried to scrub it off the next day and the color didn't budge. It's Wednesday and the color still looks good. The only complaint I have is the lotion is white. You have to be sure to rub it in really well or you will get blotches. You also have to do a very thin coat. I went heavy on my legs & they looked a bit orange for a couple of days (I'm very thankful for maxi dresses). Other than that, I like this product, not my favorite self-tanner but I'd but it again.

Comments

Popular Posts