Bye Bye Blonde...

I loved my highlights, but the inch & a half of grow out and lack of a babysitter made me rethink them. So, I decided to do something I have never done by myself...at home hair color. Don't get me wrong, I've had my hair dyed at home before, but my mom has always done it. My BFF told me about the new John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour a while back. She had a wonderful experience with it, so I decided to give it a try...


SUCCESS!! (Please ignore the fact that I did not fix my hair...O woke up from his nap.) This was so easy to do. I was pleasantly surprised. You mix the solution, lightly shake the bottle 5 times, and squeeze it to make the foam. Then, you apply the foam to your hair until it looks soapy. You wait 20 mins, then rinse. The dye doesn't stink. The gloves are high quality. It doesn't leave spots in your hair. It doesn't stain your skin. It doesn't dry out your hair. Plus, you only need one box of dye. Before I had to use THREE boxes of dye. Ridiculous. I even had some of this left over. This is an amazing product. I used color 6N (light natural brown). I got this at Wal-Mart, and it was only $12. If you're an at home hair dye kinda girl, go get this. It's amazing & super easy to use.


Comments

Popular Posts