What a day…

 I agreed to go on a date tonight. Met a guy who was very eager to take me out. Said he loved my goofy personality and thinks I’m very pretty. He made us a reservation for sushi- one of my favorites. Well, my car decided to stop working. Making a weird sound. Won’t accelerate. So I cancelled, even though he offered to pick me up. I feel like this is some sort of divine intervention telling me not to go. He’s determined to take me out at some point this week. He was very understanding. But I don’t know if I want to. He’s cute. He’s tall. Has a good job and seems very sweet. But I’m over here still hung up on someone who has given me the ick multiple times. So it looks like it’s going to be a night home with Odin. Might drink some White Claws in a bubble bath. 

Comments

Popular Posts