God keeps telling something I don’t want to hear…
Secondly, have you ever prayed about something and kept getting a response you didn’t want? For the last month, I’ve talked to God about my ex. I want to be done. I want to move on. I want to be on a beach with a muscular 6’5 Italian man with head full of dark hair. I think I deserve that. But no. God keeps telling me to be patient, forgiving, and understanding because what I had isn’t over yet. That’s not what I want to keep hearing, especially after what my ex said to me yesterday. I don’t want to forgive. I want to forget. He’s the one that needs Jesus. But I guess that’s why God keeps telling me to be patient. He’s giving into sin because he doesn’t have a relationship with God. I’m trying my best to keep my faith, but this definitely isn’t what I want. At least not in the moment. I guess that’s why he’s God and I’m a mess. He has my best interest at heart and has everything under control.



Comments
Post a Comment