This week’s therapy prompt…

 This week in therapy, we’re focusing on things I want to accomplish this year. My homework is to write down five things I want to make happen so I can cross them off my list as I get them done. 

1. Solo Disney World trip. For no real reason, it’s just something I’ve always wanted to do. 

2. New car. Because I need it. 

3. Start saving for Odin’s college. I know this something I should’ve started awhile ago, but better late than never. 

4. Find a hobby. One that makes me leave my house, because I’ve been a hermit recently. I’ve been looking at adukt dance classes. I started dance class when I was 3. I’ve always loved dancing. I’d love to get back into it. 

5. Find a church for Odin and I to attend. We haven’t gone to church since we moved to a new town and we miss it. We want to find a place where we can be involved. 

Comments

Popular Posts